Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love Baby


Happy Valentines Day!!
"Where did I come from?" the baby asked its mother. She answered, half-crying, half-laughing, and clasping the baby to her breast, "You were hidden in my heart as its desire, my darling. You were in the dolls of my childhood games. In all my hopes and my loves, in my life, in the life of my mother, and in her mother before her, you have lived. In the lap of the eternal spirit you have been nursed and nurtured for ages.
-Indian philosopher and poet, Rabindrandth Tagore
(Thanks Zia Linda for sharing this when I was in my mommy's tummy)

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Too cute for words!

mnmommy said...

What a beautiful love baby! Hope you had a wonderful day together.

pinknest said...

hilarious!

hope you had a lovely vday.

OhTheJoys said...

Oh, the FASHIONISTA!